There are hundreds of different loan products on the market. Our experts can help to explain the features and benefits of all the different loan types on the market and ensure your finance is tailored to suit your individual needs, now and into the future. Let us tailor a lending solution for you.
Why should I engage a mortgage broker?
When you get a loan through Guardian Group:
- We take extra time up front to go through your full situation and provide a complete lending solution.
- Our brokers will look at your needs now and into the future, to make sure you have the best possible loan that looks after all your needs.
- A mortgage broker acts on your behalf to arrange a home loan through a lender. Australian banks and lenders have different policies and loan requirements, and it is a broker’s job to find a loan from one of these parties that fit with your individual situation.
When you apply directly to a lender:
- Many banks have a “quantity over quality” policy, meaning that they care more about adding to their quota than about your financial future.
- Lenders can only offer you a limited selection of loan products. There’s no guarantee that you’re getting the best deal available.
- Due to the complexity of mortgage applications, sometimes even the bank staff don’t know their bank’s policies! This can lead to delays in your loan application, and in some instances your loan will get declined for no good reason.
At Guardian Group, we can help you find the right lending solution for you:
First Home Buyers
Buying your first home can be an overwhelming experience. We can explain the home loan process and provide guidance for different government schemes, such as the First Home Owner’s Grant, First Home Loan Deposit Scheme, and the Super Saver Scheme. We are here to assist you every step of the way to find the best deal, and best of all, our services are free to you!Learn how we can help you
When was the last time you had your home loan health check? If you think you’re not getting the best deal on your current home loan or you are seeing lots of ads for low interest rates, it may be time to refinance. Speak to one of our consultants about how to make your home loan work for you.Find out about our Refinancing Solutions
Investment loans are structured in a specific way to allow you to make the most of your assets. An investment plan is one that works toward building your wealth and securing your financial freedom. It may be possible to use the equity in your existing property for the deposit and stamp duty on an investment property.Discover our loan solutions
Most people sell their old home first and then buy their new home with the available equity. But there are times when buying first may suit you better. A bridging loan provides you with the funds you need to buy your new home before you’ve sold your current property.Learn about bridging loans
Between credit cards, personal loans, and payday lending, it is easy to get overwhelmed and confused about your debt and repayments. At Guardian Group, we can help you consolidate all your various debts into one, so you can easily see how much you owe, and pay your debt off quicker.Discover how we can help
Everyone’s individual circumstances vary — our mortgage calculator is intended to give you an idea of what you might pay based on your stated assumptions.Try the mortgage calculator
Home Loans for doctors and other medical professionals
Did you know that there are special home loans available for doctors and other medical professionals? Find out how we can save you $10,000 to $40,000 (or more) in repayments across the life of your loan.
Benefits of a Medical Professional Home Loan:
- You can borrow up to 100% of the property value without having to pay No Lenders Mortgage Insurance
- Exclusive interest rate discounts – up to 1% off the standard rate
- Higher maximum borrowing capacity than other home buyers
This Credit Guide provides you with the key information that you need to make an informed and confident choice when engaging our products and services.
If you wish to engage our services, please download and read the Credit Guide and don’t hesitate to ask us for further information or clarification.Download the Credit Guide